After a hard morning puttting together Lil's new bed, Mom and Lil try it out. A well deserved rest. :)
1 comment:
Traci
said...
Love this picture! I can't believe how much bigger Lilly has gotten in only a month and how much lighter her hair is getting! The bed/room look really nice and I am sure Lil is excited that she won't be locked in the crib anymore and can destroy the house while you guys are still sleeping in the morning : ) love traci
1 comment:
Love this picture! I can't believe how much bigger Lilly has gotten in only a month and how much lighter her hair is getting! The bed/room look really nice and I am sure Lil is excited that she won't be locked in the crib anymore and can destroy the house while you guys are still sleeping in the morning : )
love
traci
Post a Comment