Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm Huge

32 weeks now. We went to the doctor on Tuesday. The little girl is looking good, no problems. We have another ultrasound scheduled for the 14th; we're looking forward to seeing her again. She made a big move this weekend and switched from head up to head down. Not sure if she'll stay there for the remainder of her time in "the apartment" she has been renting...we'll see. Here's a pic of my ginormous belly as I look down toward my feet at work today.





On the Lil front...she is now in the early preschool room at school. They moved her up early because she was ready to be a big kid - and was probably too much to handle in the young toddler room. They have more things for her to do in the new room and they read more. Lil is enjoying playing with the big kids and is fascinated with what they are doing. They also have a potty in the room so the kids can start training. So far she is doing tons of practice flushing toilet paper down the potty and saying "bye-bye". At home, her big kid room is almost set up. I'm hoping to have it ready for this weekend. I'm a little nervous on the big bed adventure. Currently, she's confined in her crib and I enjoy the peace of mind. Hopefully, she will like playing in her room by herself in the mornings when we want 5 more minutes to sleep.

1 comment:

Amy Brandt said...

YAY!! So happy to hear that the baby flipped! GREAT news! Love the pics of Lil's new fancy bed. :)