Steve and Sarah are starting a family
Did Lil get to help decorate the tree??
No. But she wanted to.I made her go outside and shovel the driveway and the sidewalk. She was not happy.When she was done she joined the other prisoner (Monti) in her cell for a nap.
Help us escape, Julie. We are being held captive for crimes we did not commit!
Bad dog! Get away from the keyboard. BAD DOG!!!! Where's that muzzle?
I just tripped him on the stairs. I don't have much time. I hear him looking for me. If you don't see me ever again you'll know what happened. Tell the world my story!!! For I am Monti, prisoner. Oh no! He found me!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did Lil get to help decorate the tree??
No. But she wanted to.
I made her go outside and shovel the driveway and the sidewalk. She was not happy.
When she was done she joined the other prisoner (Monti) in her cell for a nap.
Help us escape, Julie. We are being held captive for crimes we did not commit!
Bad dog! Get away from the keyboard. BAD DOG!!!! Where's that muzzle?
I just tripped him on the stairs. I don't have much time. I hear him looking for me. If you don't see me ever again you'll know what happened. Tell the world my story!!! For I am Monti, prisoner. Oh no! He found me!!!!
Post a Comment