Saturday, June 22, 2013

Vail

Saturday morning the girls woke up super early, shockingly..and, we were the 1st people at breakfast, waiting for them to open.  After breakfast, we headed down to the pool where we spent the majority of the morning going between the pool and the hot tub.  After drying off, we took the shuttle bus (which the girls loved) to Lionshead for lunch and then to Vail Village for more splash time in the fountains.  Then, the girls played on the pirate ship playground.  After that morning, we were all tired and took naps.  Lil and I woke up early, went exploring the resort and found the less-exciting pool and hot tub.  We gathered Amelia and Steve and went for sushi and then had more pool time followed by a 'dive in movie' at the hotel.  We all had such a great day and are thinking we need to come back again soon.
Lilly fell the night before, on the AstroTurf, and was checking out her battle wounds
 
 
move over Hef
 
the pool was awesome--lots of shallow steps, saltwater and an amazing view
 
divas in their sunnies
 
I wanted to get a picture of them in front of the gorgeous flowers that were everywhere...this was the best one I got
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amelia is fearless..unfortunately, I am not
 
 
ending our day watching Rango at the dive in movie
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Vail! I hope you're ready to go back in a couple months for mine and Jared's wedding :)