A few of my friends came down for a morning at the zoo. We had a great time!![]() |
| Lilly gave Sean a kiss in the morning...Sean got her back with one later. |
![]() |
| Lilly loves Sean(y) |
![]() |
| Teamwork! |
![]() |
| Anna, Sophia, Sean, Lilly and Amelia enjoying yogurt. |
![]() |
| All the kids checking out the snake necked turtles |
![]() |
| Sean took this picture, nice work! |
![]() |
| "look Sean, a table just for us" |
After the zoo, we went over to see Traci, Janelle and Ella and got a few cousin pics.
![]() |
| Lilly love baby Ella |
![]() |
| The best one, of MANY pictures |
![]() |
| We attempted, candy and paci bribery were not successful |
![]() |
| I don't think there has been a day this summer that the girls didn't end up completely soaking wet at some point. |























2 comments:
I am going to have to keep an eye on Sean....
I think the nail polish that Steve keeps encouraging Lilly to wear is attracting the fellas...
Post a Comment