Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Berry Picking


After enjoying some green eggs (no ham in the house) we went up to the berry farm with Janelle, Traci and Ella.

mmm..green eggs

more?

I think that goat is trying to break free




The best part of the trip, for Amelia, was definitely the tractor ride to the strawberry fields.




Lilly made sure to pick the really red strawberries.

Amelia was less discerning.  She was in the 'faster is better' mode, not a problem if they were all squished.



Lilly loved to manage the pickings


mmm..the strawberries were so delicious!

why is Lilly on the table and Janelle sitting with her legs up?

As Lilly would say "There are sch-ickens"

playing on the wooden tractor


there was a turkey too..Traci had to get up too...not so tough, are you Trac?

the Snooki chicken..


nice look Amelia.  Amelia is really working on potty training.  She can go almost all day without an accident!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Hmmmm.... I wonder why Lilly was so scared of the shickens?? Maybe because mom freaked out and ran away. And interesting how the picture of Sarah running from the table is not posted here.....

Lilly "I'm a scaredy cat. I'm a scaredy cat because there's a shicken under the table"