We drove out to Nebraska for my cousin, Andrew's, wedding. The girls loved dancing, drinking blue Gatorade and seeing the family. Lilly was in awe of the 'princess'; the next morning she was telling us how the pricess had butterfly wings and could fly. I think there was a little let down when she saw the bride the next morning without the white dress.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Wedding in Nebraska
We drove out to Nebraska for my cousin, Andrew's, wedding. The girls loved dancing, drinking blue Gatorade and seeing the family. Lilly was in awe of the 'princess'; the next morning she was telling us how the pricess had butterfly wings and could fly. I think there was a little let down when she saw the bride the next morning without the white dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pics with Grandma Lil.
I love that picture with Grandma Lillian.
Post a Comment