Steve was pumped that he got an 18-lb lobster this year for Halloween! We went to Steve's work on Friday and she trick-or-treated around the offices and Lil got her 1st piece of candy (M&M) on Halloween. Then, some of her aunts and uncles came over for dinner and passed out candy with us.
It's a good thing you guys are dressing up as a family now because if Lil could talk and knew better I don't think she would agree to dressing up as your dinner...
Just in case you were wondering if anyone keeps track of how often you post on the blog, I do. And f.y.i. it's been over a month since there has been an update on here. Just throwing it out there
3 comments:
mmmm....Pinchy!
It's a good thing you guys are dressing up as a family now because if Lil could talk and knew better I don't think she would agree to dressing up as your dinner...
love,
traci
Just in case you were wondering if anyone keeps track of how often you post on the blog, I do. And f.y.i. it's been over a month since there has been an update on here. Just throwing it out there
Post a Comment